End-of-train device (ETD, FRED) / Portable tail light DL-O 12 009-05 is designated for locomotives, DMU, EMU and freight wagons.
Placed in front or rear of the vehicle, it serves as a warning light.
The light is located in the central part of the device, on the white-and-red board. It is powered by the battery (built-in).
Control panel, secured under a flap at the back of the board, allows operating the device with buttons and display indicators as follows:
- turn on/off button
- automatic mode activation button
- automatic mode activation display
- light color selection button (white or red light)
- charging port
- battery charge level display activation button
- battery charge level display
- light sensor
The device automatically turns on at dusk/low light conditions.
Installation: mounting fixture at the bottom of the lamp
Battery charge voltage: 24 VDC
Battery power feed voltage: 110-230V
Battery working time (when fully charged): 48 hours
Light colors: red/white
Weight: 4,7 kg
Compliant with: PN-K-89100, PN-EN 50155, PN-EN 50121-3-2, PN-EN 61373 standards
- battery docking/charging station (wall-mounted)
- other light colors and power supply options
- other mounting fixtures