Dear Sir or Madam,
On 25 May 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC becomes applicable ( referred to as “RODO”, “ORODO”, “GDPR” or “General Regulation on Data Protection”). Therefore, we would like to inform you about the processing of your data and the terms on which it will be carried out after May 25, 2018.
• The administrator of your personal data is Darpol sp. O.o. sp.k. ul. Rynkowska 2 85-503 Bydgoszcz.
• Your data is used only in accordance with the law. The purposes and legal grounds for data processing are: processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract; processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of the administrator; processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person; processing is necessary to perform a task carried out in the public interest; processing is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except when the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, requiring the protection of personal data, prevail over those interests, in particular when the data subject is a child (eg for direct marketing in the Darpol offer, debt collection, fraud prevention), the person’s consent to the processing of their personal data in one or more specific purposes.
• The period during which personal data will be stored: the time necessary for the proper implementation of the above-mentioned purposes.
• Providing personal data to the Administrator is voluntary, but necessary for the implementation of the above-mentioned.
• Categories of personal data being processed: mainly e-mail address. Data regarding your name, company name, position and contact details may also be collected.
• Processed data is obtained from publicly available sources or directly from the person they concern.
• You have the right to request from the Administrator access to personal data relating to yourself, rectification, removal (unless it is contrary to other legal provisions), to limit processing, data transfer, the right to object, to withdraw consent without affecting compliance with the law of processing, which was made on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal (if processing takes place on the basis of consent), as well as the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
• The Administrator does not disclose personal data to third parties with the exception of affiliated entities, employees and cooperating persons who have signed with the Administrator appropriate contracts for entrusting the processing of personal data or confidentiality agreements.
• Personal data processing may take place on servers located outside of Poland, including in third countries (ie in countries outside the European Economic Area).
• This information and the rules according to which the Administrator processes personal data are based on Polish law on the protection of personal data.